GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

The ScrapRoom ~ August Double Shot Kit Layouts

Hello!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Today I have a couple of layouts and a card to share that were created using 

First up is this layout I created using the 
Fancy Pant's "Meology" products found in the kit:

Next is a layout and a card I created using product from the
Echo Park " Simple Life" collection from the in kit:


As always I loved the collections that were in the August kit!   Please take a moment and head on over to The ScrapRoom to check out all of the kits that are offered each month.   
Each month Tammy, the owner puts together some really fun and fabulous kits.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment