GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Monday, December 10, 2012

My First Christmas

Hello Everyone!
It's that JOYFUL time of the year again and I am still scrapping photos from previous years!   LOL
I created the layout below for the Circle Around challenge at Scrap Our Stash!   I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy and one of my older collections.  I decided this year I would not purchase any of the new Christmas themed collections until I have used up the majority of the Christmas collections in my stash!

Here is my layout using a photo of my youngest grandson, Andre
and WRMK's "Peppermint Twist" Collection:
And the sketch from Sketch Savvy
I am also entering this layout in the following challenges:
My Sketch World ~ Close Up Challenge
Childs Play ~ The Night Before Christmas
The Ribbon Girl - HoHoHo Challenge
Go Fish ~ Holiday Challenge #30
Little Scrap Pieces ~ It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

15 more days to Christmas
Happy Holidays
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. oh how cute is this! Thanks so much for linking me. I just love the background paper you used with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and adorable. Love the background pp. Your grandson is soooooo cute. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great design and such a cute picture to have scrapped.
    Thanks for playing along and sharing with us at Child's Play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lay-out! Such a cutie picture! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. your layout is could not be more perfect for bringing your eye right to that sweet face. Wonderful embellishents. thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, what a darling little layout! Your sweet Andre is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete