GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WooHoo!!! I am a WIINNER at Echo Park!

I am so excited to learn after returning from a wonderful short vacay with some of my FAB friends, that I am also one of (5) WINNERS selected for the Echo Park "Yours Truly" Contest!  When I uploaded my layout, I had no idea there was a Yours Truly contest in progress, so I am as surprised as I am excited to be on of the chosen (5)!  Thank you Kerys for letting me know I was a winner!!!!Check it out here:  https://www.facebook.com/EchoParkPaper

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG WIN. ALWAYS KNEW YOUR PAGES WERE GREAT. NOW YOU KNOW THEY ARE. YOU GO LADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Brenda! CONGRATULATIONS!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win at EP. Thanks for becoming a follower I am a new follower of your s to.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! That's soooo awesome! Congratulations =)

    ReplyDelete