GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Sketch Challenge WINNER!!!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in my first sketch challenge.  All of your entries were great and I appreciate your support.  The winner was selected by Randon Number Generator and the lucky lady is:  Maureen Stuckey (MO)!!!! 
AND...for the rest of the ladies who participated I have a small RAK for each of you to say "THANK YOU" for your support. 
Please email your mailing addresses to me at:  msbrags@gmail.com and I will get your RAKS in the mail to you this week.  
The new sketch challenge goes up tomorrow and I hope each of you get a chance to participate again.  There will be another great prize for February and random surprises offered throughout the month....details to follow. 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mo!!! Well done :-) A prize for everyone - woohoo - thank you so much! You are too kind :-) Have you still got my mailing address??! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerys can you send it to me again. I dropped my laptop yesterday and killed it! I will not be able to get all of my data off of it until I get it to a shop and have them pull the HD and copy the data.

      Delete
  2. congrats Mo yeah wtg, brenda did you receive my email page? not sure if im sending you my addy?
    congrats love your blog and challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone and Brenda for the wonderful prize. I did receive it and forgot to let you know. Looking forward to the next challenge.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Mo! Looking forward to seeing what you do with those papers and hope you are able to join in on next month's challenge!

      Delete