GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Wednesday * Word Up * "Dream Challenge

My challenge this week at Colorful Creations is a word challenge and I chose the word "Dream"!   For my example I used a self-portrait of my granddaughter Tyra and Bo Bunny's Etcetera Collection.  And to top it off, I just started making sketches, thanks to my scrap partners in crime, SheShe and Rochelle, and this is one of my first sketches and also my first time using one of my sketches:  Head on over to Colorful Creations and check out the challenge and how you can entet to win the wonderful Teresa Collins paper kit that is up for grabs.

Here's the sketch:

and here is my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment